Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips

I went to hang out with my sister, nieces and nephew on the horse ranch again.  I always love being there and being surrounded by family.

My sister has been GF for almost a year now, so a few nights ago while I was there my niece and I decided to make her cookies.  She loves peanut butter, so this seemed like a good choice.

They do not have any kind of flour in them at all but you really don't notice that. They are really pretty tasty for only having ingredients and are quick to make.
 
 
Ingredients:
1 cup of peanut butter
3 tablespoons of honey
1 large egg
Chocolate chips (optional)

 
 
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Place a cookie sheet in the freezer.  Put all of the ingredients in a bowl except for the chocolate chips and mix until combined.  Place the batter into the refrigerator for about 10 mins. Roll into small balls and place on the frozen cookie sheet.  Squish down with a fork and add the chocolate chips on top, if you're adding them.  Bake for 8-9 mins and place on a wire rack to cool.

These are similar to the Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Felicia posted about last summer - check those out too!!

Enjoy
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...