Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Resolutions


Woohoo!! It's 2015! We are so excited for the next year - there are lots of things we are looking forward to but today is all about our 2015 Resolutions!!

Felicia :

My New Years Resoulution is to complete my crafts that I have stored for years! I received an awesome handmade bag from my sister in law and I love it! She used vinyl iron-on for the inside fabric. I have been wanting this product, so luckily she gave me a piece to have a reference to take to the store. I didn't know what the product was called or even what it even was. I want to make make-up bags and snack bags too.

I also want to have friends over more. I really like to entertain. Now that our lives have settled down I'm starting to have the mind capacity for parties. I will also celebrating my 35th birthday this year I'm looking forward to it. I really enjoy being around my friends and family!

Of course, I also want to be healthier this year. My son got a balance bike for Christmas this year. He wasn't pedaling his trike so his PT recommend a balance bike. It doesn't have pedals or training wheels. So he just moves with his legs. We've taken him out while we walk and he stays on his bike the whole time. This is great because he gets worn out and exercises and we do too.

Beth:
 
My resolutions are all about building on the success from last years resolutions.  
 
My first resolution is to work on having a healthier eating habit.  I am awful at saying no to just about any junk food - and I like to eat veggies but I'm not great at making them with meals (I always forget until it's too late and everything else is made so then I just don't make any veggies at all).  My co-workers and I all want to eat better so we are planning to buy food and make breakfast and lunch at work every day.  This will definitely help since we are not always the best at eating things that are good for us.  I think we have a plan that we will be able to use for eating all of our fruits and veggies and cutting back on the carbs and sugars - now we just need to stick with it.  We are also planning to continue going to the gym at least 3 days a week - we joined Crunch last year and it's really made it easier to go as a group.  My workout buddy and I also plan to add yoga to our regular 30 min cardio workout - I have read a bunch of article that say doing yoga for chronic pain has helped a lot of people so we are excited to see if it really makes a difference.
 
My second resolution is to learn different ways to help promote our blog.  We have been doing pretty well writing posts, but not bringing in a lot of people to read or comment on them.  Hopefully, I will be able to figure out some useful things to help - we would love to grow the blog this year!!
 
Jamie:
 
I don't like to do resolutions - hardly anyone follows through on them.  However, I am planning to start a 31 day challenge which I will posting about in the near future!!
 
We hope you have a wonderful New Year and we look forward to sharing our new adventures with you!!
 
Happy New Year!
The Three Peas

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your resolutions girls! (Mom)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...