Friday, January 23, 2015

Honey Buttercream Frosting



Originally I was searching for a chocolate frosting recipe. I came across this and it sounded fun. I wanted sweet because I made a plain white cupcakes so I wanted the frosting to be the star.

Recipe

1/2 cup butter at room temperature
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 sour cream whole fat

In a large bowl beat butter for at least 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Mix in powdered sugar slowly until fully combined. Last add honey and sour cream, mix until combined. Spread or pipe onto cupcakes or cake.

We are celebrating a birthday today. Several times during the week we have Xander's Autism BI come to the house to work with him. We had to say goodbye to our long time BI over the Holidays and that was hard. I don't think anyone can replace her. We are in the home stretch for his ABA. We really like who we are working with now. It's her birthday so we are celebrating with her. I feel when we are closely working with therapist/BI/teachers/Aids they become like family in my opinion. So everyone gets a celebration. The trick with me is you have to give me time to make it happen. Luckily she did. If I have know you for awhile you usually don't have to ask  e it just starts to happen.

We hope hope you like this as we did
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...