Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Little More Organized

 
I have been wanting to organize and put away my purses (and shoes!) since we got the closet in place, but I was holding out and hoping that we would get the closet finished first.  I finally threw in that towel and decided to just put everything away - the pile was driving me crazy!!  The first thing I needed to figure out was how to help the purses keep their shape - for easier storage and so they don't get all out of shape.  I realized that in the store they use tissue paper (which I would have to buy), but after thinking about what I might have on hand - it dawned on me that I have tons of scrap fabric.  So now all my purses are stuffed with fabric!!  Apparently I have a thing for big slouchy bags because I used an entire bin of scraps :)
 
After laying them all out, I sort of organized them by size and managed to fit all of the bags on two shelves...
 
 
Crazy, right?!  I am so happy that I managed to get them all on there - but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do if I buy any more lol!  Also, you may have noticed the right side of the closet has shoes - right now it just has shoes that I dont wear very often, and I may keep it that way.  I have a ton more shoes but they aren't going to fit on there so I will have to store some downstairs, which will work for the ones I use regularly.  I can also move the ones I don't wear to the top of the closet and put the ones I wear on the shelves.  Decisions, decisions!
 
Anyone else have a moment of organization??  Every little bit helps :)
 
Have a great day!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...