Thursday, January 22, 2015

Flourless Brownies



This is just like flourless chocolate cake. It's so good! We had it after dinner with ice cream. I heated mine back up and it had that wonderful gooey center. I was searching for gluten-free treats for my friends son. She had found a treat to make so I didn't need to make it. Now I wished I had. Everyone would have loved it!

Recipe

6 Tablespoons butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
8 oz mini chocolate chips, semi-sweet
2 eggs at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
3 Tablespoons corn starch
1/4 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter or spray a 9 by 9 baking pan.

In a medium pan melt butter on low heat. Add sugar and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips, stir and turn off heat. Mix until chocolate is combined. Add eggs one at a time mixing and combining each. Sift cocoa powder and corn starch over butter mixture, add salt. Pour into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let them sit for 45 minutes before you eat them.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...