Thursday, April 24, 2014

We bought a car!!


Yep - that's dorky me behind the wheel of our (my) brand new car (seriously, it had 7 miles on it and it had arrived the night before!).  This is probably the most thought out, spur of the moment, planned for, impulse buy ever!  We planned to buy a car in a year or so, then my current car started having issues and we decided we might as well look at our options - then we decided we should just go for it.  So we ordered the car we wanted with all the options we wanted and voila...here it is!!  I am super excited!!

We bought a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV:


This is a picture from the Subaru website - although I wish I could take a picture with that pretty blue sky behind lol!  I can't wait for summer - hopefully we can fit in a few road trips this year!! 

1 comment:

  1. You look great behind the wheel of your 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV. I have to admit that I was jealous because you beat me by only a few miles. I was so excited to see that the car I wanted only had 10 miles on it. You are the first to get one less than me, so congrats for you on that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...