Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Can you over nest?

My pregnancy was not typical. I had my son at 29 weeks. We went from being in the hospital trying to make my body cooperate to staying in the hospital keeping him alive. Then we went home and needed to keep him safe from sicknesses of any sort. Then we went into therapies and we are still in therapies. Now that he is doing so well, I feel things are leveling out. My son has come so far and I'm beyond proud!

I was just sitting here thinking that I really need to declutter and figure out what I really want to keep. Then I was thinking I might still be trying to nest. I really didn't get to do that. So I think that I'm making up for it now. We live in small house, well I think so, it was perfect when it was just the two of us. We decided on getting a convertible crib for our son, assuming that it would turn into twin size bed. It didn't, it turned into a full size bed, which takes up most of his room. Because of that, most of his toys are out in the living room. I keep trying to reorganize and find new spots for the toys. I think I'm to the point of donating a lot of stuff. I have pushed something against every wall in the living room, there is no more space. So it's time to do a big donation from every room. Now I just need to find a group of people to come help me do this in a couple of hours. Those remodeling TV shows are so awesome and I wish I was on one of them. I hope you have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...