Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Giving Thanks...

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week. I have something picked out for each day. I was shopping for most of it today. It will be so much fun putting it together and giving them to my son's teacher.

I had this wonderful idea when I was pregnant that I would have more babies and I would home school them. Things change and you learn what's best for your child and sometimes you have to go the old-fashion route. We are not planing on having more children, and my kiddo needs more socializing anyway. We are very happy he's in school and doing so well.  His teacher is very caring. I have noticed this about several of the people in his corner. It's so nice to have that kind of care these days. I could tell since he was in the NICU that he would be one of those kids that would surround himself with caring people.

I have found a wonderful site with a bunch pun sayings. I plan on using them when I make my gifts. I will be completing most of the gifts on Friday, which I will post. I will be baking cookies and getting the flowers Sunday night, so those will be the only items you won't see. I will show the tags that I will be making for them though.

Let us know what cool things you have done in appreciation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...