Monday, April 21, 2014

Regrowing Green Onions

On Saturday, I went to the store and bought a bunch of green onions. As I was chopping them up I thought about the tip I have seen on Pinterest and thought I would see if it works. According to Pinterest, if you put the ends of the green onions into water they will regrow. I put all of them into a glass of water, took a photo and the left it alone. I thought for a moment that I would blog about it in a week or two and let everyone know if it works or not - and then went back to chopping veggies.


I'm sorry that this photo is not every good, but you can see where I cut them

Sunday evening I went into the kitchen and just happened to glance over at the onions. I was so excited and amazed at what I saw. It had only been a little over 24 hours and they were already growing.... a lot.













I will post again as they grow more. I was just too excited not to share!
Also, yesterday was Easter and I wanted to share a photo with everyone.

Dexter with an Easter Basket I found outside my door. The basket had a card in it from the Easter Bunny and was filled with things at are so me and I love them all. This basket was so special to me and the person who left it is even more special. Felicia - thank you for being amazing, for always knowing what I need to feel better and for being an Easter Bunny this year!!

Happy Easter!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...