Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Crafty Bird


I have confessed to having a small obsession with birds...but I really couldn't tell you when it started.  One day I just realised that I have an unusual amount of bird decorations - and now I have one more :)  I got this guy at Michaels a while back and I finally gave him a paint job.  I have a few ideas of where he could live but I haven't made any decisions yet. 

I wanted to keep it simple, but with a little flair, so I painted a bright green around the edges and a soft tan/cream for the front and back.  I almost left the bare wood since the color was so close, but he has been floating around for a few months and he was pretty dirty. lol

The painting job isn't perfect - I can't draw a straight line with a ruler so the edges are a little wavy - but I think it just adds to his charm.

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...