Thursday, March 5, 2015

Swimming in Ruffles

One of the things I was looking forward to with my new stay at home status was time to sew again.  It's one of those things that I love to do but just never really had enough time for...until now!!  The first sewing project I'm taking on is an outfit for Sakura-Con - which is only 4 weeks away!  I'm not going to go into details yet on what I'm making - just that I am swimming in ruffles!!  All that fabric in the picture is for one tier - out of 7 tiers (down from the original 11 tiers)...needless to say I'm going to be gathering fabric for awhile lol.  I can never quite copy patterns so I have combined 2 patterns plus I have changed a lot of the details...I'm excited to see how it comes out and I'll definitely share what went into making it.

Have a great day!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...