Friday, March 13, 2015

Making Space


I have big plans for my backyard garden - and unfortunately I only have so much space!  That means I had to make some decisions about what to keep and what to get rid of in the area I want to put the beds in.  Unfortunately, the bamboo got kicked off the island...I liked it, but I'm sure there are some undesirable animals living in there (I am sure the rats from NIMH could be in there and no one would know) and it just took up a lot of space.  As you can see I wasn't great at keeping it trimmed up - mostly because I knew I wanted to get rid of it and only slightly because of laziness. Lol :)  So - that is what is happening today, the bamboo is coming out and will be waiting for its new home at my mom's house.  Now I just have to find time to replace the fence and put in some privacy trees...

Have a great day! 
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...