Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cheddar Cheese Ranch Spread



I found this on Pinterest. I went to pin it and come to find out I already pinned it, I like it when that happens for some reason. It's like I'm some how validating my first pin.

I really like dips, I like to have something I can grab that has lots of flavor. My son has been on the smaller side so dips like this are also good for him.

Since we got sick the last couple of week he lost a little weight. Luckily he has his appetite back and so he has been eating more. He loves cream cheese so this is a dip that is perfect for him. I can put on so many things for him.

Recipe

1 8oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 heaping Tablespoon of ranch dry mix
1 cup finely shredded cheese blen, I used Mexican 4 cheese

In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients well and refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve with veggies, crackers or pita bread triangles.

The more it sits the more the flavors develop.

I hope you enjoy this recipe as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...