Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Italian Antipasto Pasta Salad


I know I have been gone for two weeks, but I'm back! Things have been crazy, but I have missed the blog!

It's June and the sun has been out more. It makes me want to eat summer food! I have been making this pasta salad for about 13 years and I still love it. An old friend and I made it up late one night when we were 19. We were wondering the store and couldn't decide what we wanted to eat. We decided on this........

Ingredients:
1 box pasta (I like the bow tie pasta the best, but I usually just use whatever I have)
Tomatoes (I used 4 big Roma tomatoes this time)
Spinach
Red onion
Cheese, cut into cubs
Dry Italian Salami
Green olives
Any kind of Italian dressing (sometimes I make my own and sometimes I use bottled)

While the pasta is boiling, I chop everything up and throw it into a big bowl. When the pasta is done, strain the water out and rinse it with cold water, stirring the pasta to cool it all down. Add pasta to the bowl and mix in dressing.


A simple summer dinner in less then 30 minutes. Yummm

Enjoy
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...