Monday, June 16, 2014

Colored Soap Foam Sensory Play


I'm at my sister's house on a horse ranch - I love it here. I want chickens, cows, horses and more...I need a farm! I want to live off the land. Oh the day - dreaming of how perfect it would be. :)

My nieces and I made a big tub of colored soap foam the other day. We had fun making it together and the kids had even more fun playing in it. It's pretty simple, with only 3 ingredients. It took us about 10 minutes to make 9 batches of it in 3 colors. 3 of the batches I doubled the recipe and 3 batches I did not. I didn't see a difference, so as long as your bowl is big enough you could do more then one batch at a time.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup of water
2 tablespoons of dish soap
Food coloring (we had a little light staining on hands, but it came off before the day was over)

Add all 3 ingredients into a bowl, and beat with a hand mixer for 2+ minutes until foam starts to get stiff.



Use a rubber spatula to spoon your foam into whatever tub or bowl you're using and repeat until you have the amount you want.

Let the fun begin!
 
We took it outside for less mess!


And just for fun I will leave you with some sweet baby pictures.


These 3 went on a walk with us...



Enjoy
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...