Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fresh Raspberry Pie


A friend, her two boys and I went raspberry picking yesterday. We went to two different farms and picked so many berries!!

 


Oliver playing in the fields
When I got home and looked at them all I was a little overwhelmed. I decide to try to make a dent in them by making a pie. I sent half the pie with a friend who stopped by last night. She sent me a message after they had some and her 4 year old daughter said  "This is SO nice!  This is so yum!  MMMM.... You better get over here Dad we are going to eat it all.... I am loving this".

Use whichever type of pie crust you would like.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Ingredients:
5 cups fresh raspberries
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
Mix sugar and flour together, then mix the raspberries in until everything is combined.

 





















Pour into the prepared pie plate. I covered the pie crust and baked for 30 minutes, then uncover it and baked it for 20 more minutes. Let it cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. 

Enjoy
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...