Friday, March 14, 2014

Have not recovered from Daylight Savings Time yet...


I noticed this past week that we have not been on a good schedule. I feel like most days I've been just flying through them. I hope by this weekend we will get back to normal. 

I somehow kept going to bed so late all week. My son has so many things to do during the week. Sometimes I think he works harder than most American's! With a crazy schedule and lack of sleep - it really gets bad if I don't eat. Those three things together can take me down. I can't remember things that I wanted to do or say all week. It is those days that I think back to, why didn't I go back to sleep! I end up just going through the day in a haze and trying to wake up with mocha!

I sure hope your adjustment to Daylight Saving's Time went better than mine!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...