Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Handheld Cheeseburgers



I wanted to try something a little different and fun for my son. I found this recipe and had to try it out. I adapted the recipe a little. I served them with a salad, we received some peas from our new neighbors. They were so delicious! My son enjoyed them, success!

I buy Trader Joe's canned biscuits. This recipe calls for a tube that has 10 biscuits and to put 2 together and make an oval. I didn't have that many so I made smaller ones. It worked great. I did roll out the single biscuits and filled them and sealed them.

Here's the recipe.

1 can of biscuits (8)
1/2 lb ground beef
1/2 small onion diced or how ever much you would like
Handful of cheddar cheese, I sprinkled a bit of cheese on each
Seasoning of your choice, I have a hamburger blend it's so good.

Brown beef with onions, add seasonings if using. Roll out biscuits one at a time, add about a spoonful of the meat mixture and top with a pinch of cheese. Fold the sides together and pinch together. You can make it look great by sealing it with a fork by pressing the tines onto the edge. When you have finished all of them them place them on a baking sheet, cut slits in he center to allow the steam to escape. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.


Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...