Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Birthday time...


It's my birthday! I turned 34 on Monday. I really don't feel like I'm in my 30's but here I am. My husband surprised me with a mini vacation to Alderbrook Resort in Union WA. They have exceptional landscaping here.








I love this sign they have posted!





On top of getting a surprise vacation, our good friends agreed to watch our son for one of the nights. I don't often get to sleep in. I didn't really sleep in but I didn't have to get out bed and that was fun. I sure do miss my little guy though. He cracks me up every morning. He sings songs, he asks if I'm ready to get up and he pretends play with his toys.

We had a wonderful time here. The first night, as the sun was going down, my husband and son dipped their toes into the canal. My son keep playing and they they threw rocks into the water and he was extremely happy! We got to take him swimming in the indoor pool. He is a water boy for sure. The next day it was just my husband and me and we rented a paddle boat and putted around in front of the resort. The paddle boat is a slow moving ride. At least the one we use was. We decided to go back to our room and watch movies and eat pizza from a local cafe! It was so good!



Now it's time to pack up from our little home away from home. I had leftover pizza for breakfast, it's still delicious! I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...