Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Finally Vacationing


My parents have a home in Packwood, WA and my son and I have been here for a few days. It's been so nice and warm. We have been swimming and mostly he has been outside running around on the grass and in the neighbors sprinkler. They live on a golf course and so he's also been watching the golfer's. I got a little sunburn - first I didn't put my sunscreen on early enough and then it washed off! It's not too bad, it just hurts a smidgen. I brought my sewing machine so I could work on some projects. I will hopefully get that posted this Friday. I've been spoiled with my Mom's cooking. I brought a notepad this time to write down her recipes. She makes an awesome spaghetti and I got to see what she puts in it, so I now know how to make it. My parents put up a canopy just outside on the patio so that we can it out there even in the sun. The canopy made it so we don't want to do much but sit out there! When we arrived they had elk hanging out in town which was so cool to see! Our whole drive we were looking at all the farm life around us. This is such a pretty area!

I hope you all get time to stop and enjoy life as we are!
F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...