Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Summer fun!


I'm super excited for this summer. As I have talked about before my son has had a rough beginning. This year we aren't sending him to summer school. Last year we did because he was only in school for 2 and half months. He has such a great memory that I feel he will be ok without it. We will still have his weekly therapies, but postponing or combining them on other days will work out. I want to take him to the zoo, road trips, museums, and a bunch more things. I have wanted to sign him up for day camps as well, but that was hard to manage with him being in summer school. My son has worked so hard - I would like him to start having a blast whenever we can. I saw this really cool "slip and slide" at a store the other day, I think I will have to get one. He's a total outdoor kid! I wish we had more time to go outside now. When summer gets here it's on! He was riding his scooter the other day, we got him one for Christmas, he was hunched over it. His growing like a weed. I need my husband to raise it for him. I have been having a great time watching him grow and get stronger. Isn't our goal to see our children be happy, healthy and strong? I have to say at one point I wasn't sure I was going to see it.

Let's us know what fun summer plans you will be doing. I'm still figuring ours out!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...