Friday, May 30, 2014

Chocolate peanut butter muffins


Oh my, I love how these muffins are smelling right now. I could eat peanut butter anytime! My favorite cookies around Christmas time is peanut butter cookies. I was thinking of peanut butter fudge last night. It was too late to make fudge, not to mention I don't think I had the ingredients. I do for these delicious muffins so I settled on making this recipe.

Recipe:
2 1/4 cups of flour
2/3 cups dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 eggs
6 tablespoons of melted butter
1/2 cup peanut butter, chunky or smooth
1 cup of milk
3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate, I used chopped, mini would be cute.

Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk eggs, butter, peanut butter, and milk until combined. Add to dry ingredients and mix until almost incorporated and lightly fold in chocolate. Scoop batter into lined muffin tin. Bake in 375 degree Fahrenheit.


I hope you enjoy this recipe as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...