Friday, May 9, 2014

Cup fashion


I've been itching to make crafts. My craft room has become a dumping ground. It's on my list to clean.  I decided to make this super easy cup cozy. All it is a top of a sock, 3 1/2 inches, I have button shapes for my son and I've had my eye on the heart since I gave them to him. I found some coordinating fabric and made some leaf shapes. I put them under the button and hand sewed it all together. I made some snowman socks over the holidays. I had some left over socks so I grabbed one for this project. I might go out and pick up more to make some for friends. I had a loose knit sock and I think a tighter knit would work better.  When I made the snow man (different sock) the sock edge rolled up on its own. What I had to do with this sock was spray quilting spray on the frayed edges then roll them up.

I hope you try this out! Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...