Thursday, May 8, 2014

Did I make it?

So tomorrow marks the 30th day of my 30 Day Workout Challenge.  Did I workout every day? Nope, but I did do more than I thought I would.  It's a start.  Now I just have to continue for the next 30 days and do even better than this time. 

Here's a breakdown of my days:

Day 1 - P90X (60 min)
Day 2 - P90X (60 min)
Day 3 - P90X (60 min)
Day 4 - MS Walk (3 hours)
Day 5 - Nothing (Too sore from 3 hour walk lol)
Day 6 - Umm...nothing...oops
Day 7 - P90X (60 min)
Day 8 - Hmm...I might need a new plan
Day 9 - P90X (30 min)
Day 10 - I cleaned - does that count? (2 hours)
Day 11 - Weeelll, it is the weekend...
Day 12 - P90X (30 min)
Day 13 - UUGH - I have to figure something better out!
Day 14 - Four 10 min walks (40 min)
Day 15 - Four 10 min walks (40 min)
Day 16 - Four 10 min walks (40 min)
Day 17 - I'm awful ly tired 
Day 18 - See above
Day 19 - Three 10 min walks (30 min)
Day 20 - Three 10 min walks (30 min)
Day 21 - Three 10 min walks (30 min)
Day 22 - Three 10 min walks (30 min)
Day 23 - Dr Appt, Vet Appt, Sinus Infection...Nope, no workout - took a nap instead.
Day 24 - 20 min brisk walking (at IKEA)
Day 25 - More cleaning - I really think it should count! (2 hours)
Day 26 - Laid down most of the day - worst sinus infection ever! (Well, for me anyways)
Day 27 - HAHA - not happening - still can't breathe...
Day 28 - Umm...No comment
Day 29 - Three 10 min walks (30 min)
Day 30 - Three 10 min walks (30 min)  

19 days of working out - not too bad (Yes, I counted the days I cleaned.) That makes it 63% of the time - I'm gonna try for more like 80% next time.  I also want to try to do P90X on the weekends and walking during the week.  I find it really difficult to get home at 7pm and then spend time working out before having dinner (and after dinner just doesn't happen).  All of my co-workers are trying to be healthier, so we take mini breaks and go for walks during the day.  I have found that in 10 minutes I can walk 5 laps around our building and it is about 1300 steps, which is around 1/2 mile.  By the end of the day I have walked anywhere from 1.5 miles to 2 miles, depending on how many walking breaks I take.

So there you go - more than you could ever want to know about my workout routine lol :).  Does anyone else have a little cheat for getting their exercise during the workday??  I love that it gets me up and moving around during the day.

  

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning does count as exercise. Oh, and great job keeping the momentum going on the 30 day exercise challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...