Thursday, April 16, 2015

Starters and Sunshine


As much as I wanted to have my new garden beds done in time this year - it just didn't happen.  I am sure I will be able to get them built this year, but I will not be able to get my early veggies planted in time (I kind of already missed that boat lol ).  Even though I won't have the beds ready, I still need to get my starters ready to be planted outside.  Not all of my starters made it - I will definitely need a better set-up next year - but most of the tomatoes and peppers added doing great, as well as a few artichokes.  It's still a little early to move the tomatoes and peppers outside, but the weather is supposed to be nice for a few weeks so I decided to move things outside during the day and bring them in at night for awhile.  The plants are certainly enjoying it!  

Have a great day!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...