Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bread Machine Rolls



I have this recipe in my "use constantly" board on Pinterest. I made a couple of batches for Easter too and they were a hit. I just wished I got up early and made them the day of. To tell you the truth reheating them taste really good too. For QA purpose I had to try one to make sure they were tasty. I did that with each batch that came out.

Makes 24 rolls

You will need 2 baking sheets or 1 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish. I like them both ways. I lined my sheet pans with silpats. I would butter the 9 by 13.

Recipe
1 cup milk, at 70-80 degrees
1/2 cup butter softened
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
4 cups bread flour
2 1/4 teaspoon or 1 packet active dry yeast
1/2 stick of butter melted for hot rolls

Place ingredients in bread machine in same order as recipe. Select dough setting. Remove from bread machine and knead 5 times. Separate dough in half, then each half into 12 sections. Roll each into a ball and place in pan or on sheet pan. Cover with a clean towel and let rise for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 13-16 minutes. Brush will melted butter and enjoy!

My favorite way to have these roles is splitting them open adding more butter and spooning a little raspberry jam. It's so amazing! I have a roll pictured with some compound butter, I mixed butter and raspberry jam and mixed until combine. You can do that with so many things, crushed pineapple is my all time favorite, other jams, bacon would be awesome, and herbs is also wonderful.

Let us know how you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...