Monday, April 20, 2015

Excited and Frustrated!!

I was hoping to make this post about how much I was able to get put away now that the first two layers of cabinets have been installed for my pantry...but as you can see nothing has been put away.  Eric was so great about getting this done for me this weekend, but I got sick on Friday and I haven't been able to kick it yet :/  It wears me out just thinking about doing anything - and the coughing gets me every time I decide to just try anyway lol, so it will have to wait until later this week.  Hopefully by Wednesday I'll be able to show some progress!!  In the meantime I will be sitting here under my comforter thinking of all the things that will fit in there (each section is as wide as a fridge and they are as tall as one too!!!  So excited - even if I can say so because of the coughing!)...

Have a great day!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...