Thursday, April 30, 2015

I need to work on that!


I've always been a 'wash and go' kind of girl, which usually means my hair ends up in a ponytail or a messy bun after I brush it.  I am mostly okay with that - with the occasional 'I wish I had the patience to spend an hour on my hair' thought.  However, when I couldn't find my hairbrush this morning...and I couldn't remember the last time I actually used it :/ (I'm pretty sure I brushed it when I went to the doctors 2 weeks ago) Yeah I decided I need to be a little less lazy lol.  (Don't get me wrong - I do wash it but then it just goes up into a bun).  So I decided that anytime I leave the house I am going to spend at least a few minutes on my hair, even if it's just a simple braid added to my ponytail look.  I'm not even going to try to say I'll do anything more than brushing it when I'm at home all day, but small steps... :)  Maybe I'll even live dangerously and add make-up every once in a while!

Have a great day!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...