Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Centerpiece for Fall


Only 2 more days to Thanksgiving!!  I am excited and a little sad it came up so fast :)  I had some big plans for my table decor this year, but we have had so many things going on this month that I didn't quite make them happen.  I did get the basic components I needed, but I haven't had time to add the extra touches.  I wanted to continue my 'Rustic Glamour' theme from Halloween - so there is some glitter and metallic paint just waiting to be used!  I am still hoping I'll get a big burst of energy and will get them done before the big day, but if not there's always next year!!  I did have a chance to put this centerpiece together - and I like the simplicity (but I miss the glamour).  The extra large jars are awesome.  I was originally planning to have the pillars in them - turns out the opening wasn't quite large enough (really - they were an 1/8" too small!!).  I used a mixture of acorns, cranberries, pumpkins and pinecones to bring in the 'rustic' - as well as the burlap and lace. 
 
Overall I am happy with how my centerpiece turned out. 
 
Tomorrow is our post about the food we made for our luncheon - I can't wait to share!
Have a great day!
Beth
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...