Thursday, November 20, 2014

Kitchen Inspiration

    I found this jar a few months ago and I loved it at first sight.  I almost didn't buy it since I was looking for a wedding shower gift at the time, but I couldn't leave it behind.  Luckily, it was only $15 (at my favorite, can't leave without something home store - HomeGoods) - so I took it out of my lunch money budget so I wouldn't feel guilty lol.  I am sure most of you know I have a "little" bird obsession, and I like how simple this design is.  I also really like the colors used, so I decided to use it as my kitchen inspiration.  I can use all the colors at once, or alternate them how ever I feel like.  I think they look nice with the gray walls behind the jar, and I don't think they will clash with anything I plan to do in the living room.  I still haven't decide if I'm going to incorpoate more birds into the kitchen decor or not, but I think if I do it will be in small doses.  I don't want to known as the bird lady!!  My current plan is to fill the jar with cupcake holders, but it will be a while before I can actually put it in the 'right' spot so that may change.  For now, I am happy with the little smile it brings me every time I see it in my kitchen, and I've already bought a few things to tie in the colors.  I can't wait to finally see a finished kitchen!!
 
Have a great day!
Beth   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...