Friday, November 21, 2014

We're Thankful!



I found this handy dandy pumpkin wire frame. I just love any thing chicken wire! I really enjoy the Thanksgiving tradition of saying what we are thankful for. I think it's good to do this through out the year. For now I'm going to start with this to help my son to remember to give thanks. What's great is that he picked it out in the store. So he is already into it!

I picked out everything else that went with it. Got it home and tried to use regular o'l chalk on the sign and it wasn't showing up at all. So today, when I should have been posting, I went back to the craft store and found a wet chalk pen and that worked great!

I'm sorry I'm posting so late. I have a list of things, don't we all, I want to do or start. Every time I would begin something I would figure out I don't have a key component. I really wanted to be sure this was up for a little while so that we add to it as we go.

Next week we will have something special to show you for Thanksgiving. So check back with us. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...