Thursday, November 6, 2014

Mushroom Problems?

I have been wanting to post this for a few weeks - to see what suggestions you might come up with - and today seemed like a good time. 

We have a pretty big front yard, but it's mostly moss and clover - very little lush grass lol.  Every once in awhile we notice a mushroom will come up, but no big deal.  A few weeks ago, we noticed a huge mushroom was growing (the ones in the middle picture - they are at least 6" wide)...and then we saw that there were actually a bunch of different types of mushrooms growing in our yard!!  (Not all of the different types are here - I counted 5, but not all the pictures turned out)


I don't know whether I need to be concerned or if I should just leave them until we are ready to replace the whole yard.  Any suggestions?  If I need to get rid of them, I would love a non-labor intensive way to do it - I can't spend a lot of time digging them all out.

Have a great day!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...