Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Oops, what can you do?

So I had a plan for my posts this week - I really did - but then my body laughed and said 'nope'...I have been feeling so much better lately that I got a little too excited and spent most of the weekend organizing my craft room (ok mostly just my books, but they are in my craft room so it counts).  I had plans for some projects I wanted to work on yesterday, but instead I ended up spending the day in bed.  Turns out spending hours bending, lifting and sitting on the floor does not go well for me - which I know but choose to ignore when I'm really into doing something.  Sadly, this meant I didn't get any of my planned projects done :/...stupid body.  So I'm sorry, but I've got nothing for today except the cute picture of Winda hiding in the laundry...hopefully I'll be ready to do them soon!!

Have a great night!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...