Monday, November 3, 2014

What Fall things I look forward to...


I hope everyone had a great Halloween. It was a nice night. In our town the businesses have people outside giving out candy during a specific time every year. Last year Xander fell asleep so we couldn't go into town. This year I didn't let him take a nap. He had so much fun. He wanted to be "Chase" from a TV show which is a police officer pup. I pinned a make up tutorial for a deer, that was so fun. I think that will be my thing for Halloween every year. What I ever I am I will have make-up as the main event. I thought I had taken pictures, but I can't find them now.

I'm super excited for the upcoming holidays. The day after Halloween I saw Starbucks had out their Holiday cups. They brought a smile to my face. I got married in the fall, but oddly did it Florida they had 70 degree weather, it didn't feel like fall. During our summer I was thinking how nice it was to have warm weather. I didn't want it to leave. But of course we have changes for a reason. Now I'm glad Fall is here. To me it means soups, blankets, warm drinks and watching the leaves change then fall.

I really like slow cooker meals too. I plan on making a couple this week. Look for Wednesday's post on a slow cooker meal.

Tell us what your favorite fall things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...