Thursday, November 13, 2014

Turkey Craft with Kids



My son, Xander, has been asking to do a craft. I couldn't think of something. I have this handy dandy box of precut square tissue paper. They are perfect for little hands. Finally I thought a turkey would be fun and currant.

Their fathers sit pretty far back behind them so I thought flipping the plate would look neat, not to mention my plates are printed.

I drew a pin shape for his body, then his eyes, beak, wattle, and feet. Next I colored in his body. Then the fun part! I started with orange on the outside, I did two layers. Next was red, last was brown and I filled in as much as I could.

I can't wait until he gets home from school! I have a plan now so I need to get things set up for him before he gets home. I want to hang them in the window, when we are done.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...