Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pumpkin Walnut Chocolate Chip Blondies


I'm so late sending this post out we are going to keep it simple and sweet, just like this treat! I love everything pumpkin and on my quest to find all the great pumpkin recipes I came across this one. I, of course, changed it - shocker right?! This recipe is simple to make, is very moist and oh so yummy.

Preheat the oven to 350

I used a greased 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper

Ingredients
2 sticks (1 cup) of softened butter (I used salted)
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 15oz can of pumpkin
1 egg
4 teaspoons real vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of each cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups walnuts

Start by creaming the butter and sugar together in a mixer, blend in the pumpkin, the egg and then the vanilla. While that's mixing, combine the flour, baking soda and all of the spices in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients little at a time, mixing in between. Hand mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Pour into the pan and bake for 30-40 min. Let the Blondies sit for 15 min before eating.



Enjoy!
J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...