Thursday, September 4, 2014

Trying Something New


I am so excited that my tomatoes have started to ripen!!  I have been waiting to make my own spaghetti sauce since I planted them.  Now I just have to figure out how to store the ones that are almost ready, while I wait for the rest to catch up!  I am excited to make the sauce from fresh tomatoes instead of from a can or jar, but I'm also worried that Eric will tell me he doesn't want to eat any other kind from now on lol.  I don't have any family recipes (that I know of), so I searched online and thought I would give this one a try.  I am intrigued by the carrot and honey additions - guess we'll see how it goes.  Now I just have to figure out how many tomatoes I need...

Have a great night!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...