Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Obsession or Good Planning??

One of the biggest goals I have had since we bought our house was that everything would have a place - or it wouldn't stay.  This is hard for my magpie (oh - this is pretty) personality - but I refuse to hoard things we don't need or have room for.  There are exceptions (like Eric's massive toy collection), but even those items will have a home eventually - I'm hoping to convince him to share them when we have kids lol.  Up until the last few months ago we hadn't even started unpacking anything but the necessities - and it's been THREE YEARS!!  Most of our 'fun' things are still packed in boxes in three of our mostly unused rooms - my craft room, the nursery and the guest room :/...
Well, now we are getting ready to actually work on and (hopefully) finish the kitchen!!  That means I have to get serious about where I am going to put things, which led to this...


Yep - I am crazy...but here's more...



It amazes me how much I own and use in the kitchen - I would say I already own about 90% of what I listed!!

Now, I just have to figure out how I want to organize the Pantry.  That might take a while - there is a lot that I need to store in there.  It will not only have all of our food storage, but it is the main storage for the entire downstairs living space (things like tablecloths, decorative knickknacks, candles, vases, ect). 

I am already on the hunt for the different things I will need to accomplish this organizational craziness - it's shocking how expensive some of these things are!!

Have a great day!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...