Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Back to Normal...



Things are going very well this week. My husband is back from traveling in New York. My son is doing well with his schedule and is impressing me everyday. I figured out that I didn't have my sewing machine threaded right, from the help of my mom. Things are clicking into place for me. I hope this continues.

I have plans to do some baking this week. I really want to make some more of those pumpkin scones I made awhile back. They got great reviews. I have a request for Barefoot Contessa's outrageous brownies. They are amazing! I Pinned an Apple pie roll that is made with egg roll sheets. I think a drizzle of caramel will send it over the top.

Over the last weekend I tried this amazing casserole. Luckily they will be sending it to me. I've been trying to find it on the internet. It taste like chicken noodle soup but with rice instead. It had bell peppers and water chestnuts, which is not found in chicken noodle, it was a.perfect addition. I can't wait for the recipe, it was amazing. That kind of fall comfort food brings me joy!

I need to go make lunch for the hubby and me. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...