Wednesday, September 17, 2014

It's going to be a long day...



This morning my son and I dropped off my husband to go on a big trip to New York. We got up at 3:30 and I got my son up just before 4. He's been up ever since. He has preschool soon so hopefully he doesn't fall asleep on them!

I haven't had much sleep and my husband had even less. Hopefully he will get some rest after he gets settled. I however am going to keep going and get to sleep early tonight. I need to do some baking today which is fun and relaxing for me.

The end of the week I'm going to my friends house to celebrate her son's birthday. We are also going to work on our sewing crafts. I'm very excited. I need to do some cleaning upstairs still to make room for my new craft loft. So this sew-in we are going to will help inspire me to declutter.

I have to dig through all my stuff to find my projects. While the kiddo is at school I need to get my projects out and my bags for overnight stays. Wish me luck it's scary up there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...