Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Daily Grind



Yesterday was my son's first day of preschool. Poor guy was not too happy to be leaving me. He was fine though. We live in Cul-de-sac, by the time the bus was turned around he was slightly smiling and waving to us. He was a little nervous again today and only needed two hugs, good improvement.

My husband is a geek and is online late into the nights working so for awhile we got on board with his schedule. Wake up later, couldn't go too late, like 9. Now we get up at 7 am. Which isn't considered early for most households, for us it is. I'm really liking this new schedule. It has pushed me into making meals on a set schedule. He has too eat breakfast at a certain time so that he will eat lunch before he gets on the bus just before noon.

Earlier wake up times mean earlier bed times. This also lead to some bonding times with my husband. We have been on a crazy roller coaster ride with our son. I have a feeling we're nearing the end of our ride on. Of course there will still be roller coaster's in our future but hopefully not too long next time.

I have nearly 5 hours while my kiddo is at school. My projects right now are a bit boring. I have to declutter our house. We have a small house, in my opinion, so I have to make some hard decisions about what needs to go. Don't worry my books are safe! Once I declutter my husband is going to build me workspace for my crafts up in our loft. When that happens I will be working on my craft things durning those 5 hour free time.

I hope you have a great day, I'm off to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...