Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Time for relaxation!


I'm off to get a massage here in a few moments. I haven't had one in quite awhile. I'm really looking forward to it. My wonderful husband suggested it. We have a huge build up of a prepaid membership and we need to start using them so that we can cancel that unneeded expense. Oh darn, right! I'm more than happy to help out. My son is starting up preschool here soon. I will have to plan some massages while he's at school too.

Just before I started writing my favorite frozen food delivery guy came and delivered my order. Luckily just in time for lunch. I love those little pot pies! I told him I will now be home on the delivery days so he needs to start coming by again. We were off going to so many different sessions I couldn't get any deliveries. It will be so nice being at home more. I have so many things I need to work on.

You will be able to look forward to more crafty ideas from me. I know I post a lot of recipes and I still have some recipe post's. I'm looking forward to also posting about home stuff, like organizing and cleaning recipes.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...