Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Bug Craft

I thought with Valentine's Day just a few days away I would share this cute and easy craft.

Whenever I am with Hailey (11) and Harmony (5), two of my nieces, one of our favorite things to do are crafts. We made this love bug out of 1 sheet of both red and black construction paper, glue stick or tape and "shakey" eyes (that's what Harmony calls them).

To make the love bugs:
 
Fold both pieces of your construction paper in half draw a half heart with the fold on the inside, you will need one large red heart, one medium and four (or more) small black hearts. Cut along the the line and unfold the hearts. Glue or tape them together and stick on your eyes.
Here are my beautiful nieces on my last trip... 
 
Harmony

Hailey

Have fun making your own love bugs with the kids you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...