Thursday, October 9, 2014

Great Pairings...Pretzels and Cheese



I was going through our snack cupboard and I saw that I have a box of Pretzel thin crackers. So I set out to find a dip for them. I knew I wanted a warm dip. I was looking at bacon and cheese I wasn't sold. I do like that dip it just wasn't sounding perfect. Then I saw a 3 ingredient dip, beer, cream cheese and pepper jack. My husband loves pepper jack, me not so much. I picked up Colby jack instead. I'm hoping it turns out wonderful! Here we go!

Beer and Cheesey Dip

12 oz beer (Pale Ale)
8 oz cream cheese, cut into cubes
1 lb Colby Jack cheese, shredded

In a medium size pan heat beer at medium heat, bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium low add cream cheese and slowly add shredded cheese in small handfuls keep storing until all of the cheese is melted. Serve with Pretzel crackers or bread, pita crackers or apples. I cut up an apple it's so delicious with it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...