Friday, August 29, 2014

School's Back!



For most around my area, this is the last weekend before school is back on. My kiddo goes to the public elementary school, luckily he starts the following week to get the bigger kids settled. We will have a whole week to do activities practically by ourselves. I have already done his clothes shopping. I'm looking forward to spending one on one time with him. Our schedules, although filling up more, it will be less crazy. He will be going to school and getting his Autism, OT, and Speech therapy, his social skills has stopped for Fall and Winter. I'm glad that the only time we will need to go out will be for one day for his OT and Speech.

It's been staying warm here, except today it has been raining a little and it is cloudy. This is the first day I have felt like I'm ready for Fall. I have pinned a bunch of soups and warm dips. I have thought of pumpkin all day. Unfortunately I don't have enough ingredients to make any of the wonderful recipes that I want to make. My local bulk shopping store had 3 large cans of pumpkin I couldn't help it, I grabbed one. I'm also looking forward to apples, canning, baking and eating them. One of my favorite snacks is apple slices and cheese slices.

Let us know what your favorite fall recipes!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...