Friday, August 8, 2014

Cowboy dip my way



We went to our friends house last weekend and she served this, it makes a lot. I thought for sure we would eat it all. It's so delicious I could eat it for lunch, I may be doing that now! I ended up making this recipe in half. I thought I might eat it all if I made the whole recipe. I don't eat a lot of chiles or jalapeƱo's so I left those out. I made it my way, maybe a cowgirl dip.

8 oz finely shredded cheese, medium grate works too.
2-11 oz cans of sweet corn with sweet peppers, drained.
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1/2 cup of sour cream
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 cup sliced green onions
Fritos (scoops work the best)

Mix all of the ingredients except the Fritos. Serve with the chips. You can make it the day before and let the favors develop.


Enjoy, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...