Monday, May 18, 2015

Super Easy Leather Couch Cleaner & Conditioner

One of the most neglected things in our daily lives is probably our couches - we use them every day but I only clean them once or twice a year (unless there's a mess lol).  Since they are leather, they are more or less wipe and go but they get pretty dull.  I decided to take care of them and put something on them to help brighten them up...but of course I didn't have anything to use!  I decided it was a good time to switch to a DIY solution :)  I am pretty happy with the results!
Before on the left & After on the right - in case it isn't obvious ;)
My biggest worry was that they would seem oily but that doesn't seem to be the case, and there is a lingering smell of vinegar but not too bad and it should go away within a few hours (I think using apple cider vinegar helps with the smell).  This is by far the easiest DIY recipe ever - 1 part oil to 2 parts vinegar...that's it!  I used apple cider vinegar and sunflower oil.  You can also use essential oils for the smell if the vinegar is too much for you.  I love that I don't need to store a large batch of cleaner - I can just whip up enough each time I want to clean and condition the couches!

Have a great day!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...