Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Baked Fries



Mmmm...Potatoes! I really like potatoes, I don't think there's a potato out there that I don't like.

I pinned this recipe from Pinterest a little bit ago. I'm so glad I did! I not only have a great baked fries recipe but I have a great season recipe!


You will need a sheet pan or a pan big enough to have the fries lay flat and not touching.

Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

1 potato per person, golden yellow
1 teaspoon oil per potato

Seasoning recipe (Only use 1/2-1 teaspoon for 4 potatoes)
2 Tablespoons Garlic salt
1 teaspoon Chili powder
1 teaspoon Dried basil
1/8 teaspoon Cumin
1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper

*early prep
Slice potatoes and dice into sticks, place in cold water for 30 min. If you are making later than 30 minutes place in refrigerator.

Drain potatoes and dry with towels. Place in bowl and add oil and seasoning mix thoroughly. Put on pan spread them out evenly and not touching. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn up temp to 450 and bake for 10 min or until egdes turn brown. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...