Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Car Organizer



I'm quite proud of this. It's not pretty but it's so helpful! My kiddo has quite the collection...doesn't he? My son will often say "I need that blue car" I'll ask him to give me more info..."It has big wheels and little wheels" no joke! So this will help narrow down the search.

We bought an under the bed plastic bin with a lid. I divided the colors, some have two colors because of how little we have of one color. My husband does 3D printing and will make him real dividers soon. This is just perfect for now. I cut down a cardboard box to use for the dividers.

I really wanted a shoe organizer. I wanted to hang it on the wall. The more I thought about it though I was worried it would be too heavy or too tall for my son to reach.

I would love to hear how you have organized these kind of cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...