Friday, February 20, 2015

Less really is more!

Less is more ...

I was planning on posting a delicious recipe on almond crusted chicken tenders but that didn't happen today. I thought my husband and his friend were leaving later in the day. So we changed our plans and we all are separately. I wish I had taking pictures of my pot roast! That was so yummy and my house smelled so good for so long. I will definitely make it again!

My son had a small mid-winter break, so I cleaned. We also didn't have therapy so that helped a lot. I didn't think I would get it all done. I had a lot to do! My floors are clear the table is finally completely cleared off. I have my crafts in my craft area and the food in the pantry. I, for some reason, had things stored in my pantry and the food through out my kitchen it was caotic. This also gave me a chance to figure out what I really need and don't need.

My attic got all mixed up so I needed to organize in there too! Now I can go in there and find things and get to my holiday boxes and gift wrapping boxes. I'm a lot happier now being able to create food or crafts with easy!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will have fun things to post about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...